Dinnerware Desired

>> Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do you see this fabulous dinnerware?






I've seen it in a few magazines and immediately fell in love but wasn't sure of the critical details (who it's designed by or where it is located so I can either swoon online or in person at the store.) While reading the current issue of Lonny Mag, I learned this oh so lovely dinnerware is created by Kelly Wearstler and I'm officially in love. This would be perfect for the Holiday's and everyday if you so desire.

{first image is Mulholland; second image is Trousdale; see more items from the collection here}

2 comments:

Encore Bride December 15, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Oh wow, my heart skipped a beat when I saw these....they are so pretty!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP