Pre-Fall + Lovely

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

We're interrupting our normal Monday In The Details post to talk about some pre-fall 2010 fashion goodness.

Right now I'm really in love with the lady-like and beautiful pieces from Oscar de la Renta







{photos via Elle News blog}

After being captivated by the lovely collection of Oscar de la Renta I kept looking and discovered more pre-fall 2010 fabulousness

J Mendel





{*for all of you non-traditional Brides, this dress would be a lovely choice}

Michael Kors



Diane von Furstenberg



{photos from style.com}

3 comments:

Encore Bride December 14, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

I just did my Pre-Fall recap as well, you had some very good choices!!

People St.Clair December 14, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Hi Encore Bride,
I love love love J Mendel and Oscar de la Renta and I noticed your lovely feature as well the dresses you selected were fabulous.

Encore Bride December 14, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Thank you! I love Oscar De La Renta and he didn't dissapoint!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP