Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF lovely readers. I hope you are having a wonderful Friday. Today my Friday Favorites is a mixture of lovely things I'm sure you will like too.

I don't think you can really have too many totes especially ones like this from Melangerie. If you're out running errands take this with you.



{discovered here}


Spice up you next soiree with these Smitten Sticks. All I keep thinking is how can you not have fun if these are at your celebration. Use them in your photo booth at your wedding, use them to break the ice at a cocktail mixer. OK, I know many of you fabulous readers need very little to break the ice ;) So just be creative.




{discovered here}

OK, bag addicts I know you may think I've been avoiding you not sharing my bag favorites here on the blog. I do have to confess a little secret-- I've been sharing a lot of my bag favorites here. Fret not, today I have not one but two to share on the blog.

First is this Beach bag from here



I know its a tote and yes you probably have plenty of totes but um is that a problem? Like I said earlier, I don't think you can ever have too many totes.
{discovered here}

If you're not interested in another tote maybe this Garbo hobo will work for you. When I saw this oh so fabulous bag here, I swooned. Really. Love the colors, the size the style how can you not fall in love?



Finally I can't wait for this Baker's Twine to be available. Now I know you're wondering what on earth can one do with that much baker's twine? I'd have to say what can one not do with it. Plus look at those lovely colors. If you're interested in adding your name to the list go here.



{discovered here and here}

I realized I had a few other items I wanted to share but I'll save those for next week. Until then, have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

5 comments:

PinkSass October 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Lovin those smitten sticks. I'm going to get some for my sisters wedding.

Sallie Ann October 16, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

I'm a interior designer, but my work is more focused on architecture and space planning...more technical than creative. The denim bag is charming and practical, but adds that little bit of kick I need in my day. Such yummy things!

Unknown October 17, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

love all these picks--and that first tote is just great! i'm also a big fan of twine and those colors are divine, i will head over there next!

xo

Kathy October 17, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

I agree about the twine. Very cute.

fashion bags January 13, 2022 at 1:57 AM  

fabulous bags:https://mybosidu.com/

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP