Jacket Weather

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall is definitely here and the days of getting by with a cute sweater just isn't going to work. Don't fight it, wear a fabulous jacket it will make the transition a lot easier.

Who wouldn't want to wear this Ivory Tower Coat? I just added it to my wishlist




I'm lovin' this Tweed Military Jacket




Go Casual with this Deni Bomber Jacket



Dress it up with the Boucle Cape




Even if you want to hold out a little bit longer before putting on the jacket (believe me I understand and sympathize) at least, you have a few inspiring ideas to get you started.

4 comments:

Kelly October 15, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

i have a coat obsession and your post just fueled the fire! the ivory tower coat is amazing!

xo
kelly

Betsy October 15, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

I've been crushing hard for that military jacket @ Gap, but they don't make it in "long" and I have these gangly arms to deal with :( Tall girls just get the boring basic stuff @ Gap!

Anonymous,  October 16, 2009 at 4:00 AM  

I really like the first one!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP