Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Friday everyone. This weeks Friday Faves is a selection of lovely things that have made it onto my ever growing wish list who knows you may want to add some of these items to your list. Plus there's a lovely wedding too!



Who wouldn't love this Gold Label Recipe box? When I saw it here, I like anyone else swooned and immediately thought of all the wonderful recipes that could fill the cards.
*Please note, this is on back order.

I love stationery and while I do create my own lovely little note cards, that doesn't limit me from collecting my share of stylish and lovely stationery. This Westside Kate note card set, is fabulous right? You'll also love Market Kate too.




Looking for a classic yet unexpected way to set your table, try these petite script plates. You could host a few friends for lunch and give these as a special party favor, or create a collection of your own using your initials.



{discovered here}




Finally, this photo is just awesome. I've seen this photo and wedding on countless blogs and it is amazing. This wedding was shot by Max Wagner and let's be honest look at this photo, how can this not be a fun wedding?

Have a wonderful Friday and Weekend!

4 comments:

Kelly September 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

ok, i seriously love every single thing here. i can't even pick my favorite. great post. :)

xo
Kelly

Southern Champagne Wishes September 25, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

I want to get married with a giraffe "officiating"! How fun!

Beth Dunn September 27, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Love the pink recipe box! xoxo

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP