Today We Are 2

>> Friday, July 17, 2009



Today Pretty Little Things is celebrating its 2nd year and it all started with this fabulous find. Today I want to highlight some of my favorite Pretty Little Things from this blog and start a new series called Friday Faves where I share some of my favorite discoveries from other blogs.

This table Setting from Kate Spade is always a favorite



While I featured this Mini Donut Maker as a perfect Christmas gift who says this wouldn't be perfect to add to your wedding registry or housewarming wishlist?




What can I say these Kate Spade Ballet Flats are fabulous




I just recently ran across this Oscar De La Renta Dress again and I still swoon over it.




This Cupcake Cake Mold is perfect for birthdays young and old and still one of my niece's favorite cakes.



Of course there is plenty of other Pretty Little Things I could feature but these are some of my Faves for this Friday.

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog and all the other bloggers who continue to inspire me to share Pretty Little Things.

5 comments:

Kelly July 17, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

happy 2nd birthday! looking forward to many more :)

xo
kelly

CHICKDOWNTOWN.COM Brooke July 17, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Happy Birthday! I hope someone makes you and adorable cupcake cake! And buys you lots of flats like those too cute Kate Spade ones! :)

the southern hostess July 17, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Happy Birthday! Congrats on all your fabulous finds that keep me coming back!

JP July 17, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

That Kate Spade table setting is absolutely darling! Happy Anniversary/Birthday!

Love,
JP
denimdebutante.com

People St.Clair July 19, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for the wonderful well wishes and keeping me inspired to search for pretty little things to share.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP