Personal Indulgence

>> Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We all have things we just have to have regardless of cost or any ounce of reasoning. Mine are: Purses, Shoes and Cupcakes. When I encounter these things I can't resist. That part of my brain that is suppose to tell me to think wisely, and not succumb to spur of the moment --heat of passion purchases. Yet I do every time and this lovely cooking accessory is now the new object of my desire!



I saw it on weddingbee and immediately went in search of this lovely thing. If you need a reason to purchase this big cupcake cake mold here are a few I'm using… This would be perfect for a baby shower, bridal shower, my nice's birthday party. Go ahead and visit sur la table don't fight the feeling, just order it!

{image via not martha}

I couldn't resist so here are some other cool things that I love…

If you're a Diva Baker like me, you need some hip accessories to make delivering your sweet goodies easier. So next time you've been given cupcake duty for the next party or school bake sale this Bake and Take cupcake courier is perfect to ensure your delectable delights remain lovely.




While you're cooking you should look stylish so try this fun kitchen apron and gloves

1 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 1, 2007 at 1:46 PM  

Oh wow! I'm in love with that cake pan!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP