Bold Baubles

>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009



When I see lovely baubles like this I wish I can pull this type of ring off. Even if it doesn't work for me {believe me, I've tried and so wish it did} that won't stop me from sharing these bold baubles with you.

I love statement makers (as you know if you've been reading) so these lovely rings are no different. If I could wear a bold bauble myself these would some of the few I'd pick out.

Tea Party Ring-I know this ring is probably well-suited for a tea party but don't limit its loveliness just for tea parties.



Need a subtle statement maker try this Cluster Ring from J. Crew



I couldn't turn away from this lovely lady marmalade mushroom ring by Kate Spade



I think it's obvious I could share plenty more bold baubles with you but I'll let this be your inspiration to help you find your own bold baubles.

{pictured: Cluster Ring-Banana Republic}

2 comments:

Unknown July 21, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

I saw this the other day - cute! Loving the Jcrew one :-)
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3034941?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=guidednav&keyword=kate+spade+in+All+Categories+%3E+Jewelry&origin=searchresults

Southern Champagne Wishes July 22, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

Ooh, I love all of them,especially the tea party ring! So pretty!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP