Photo Inspiration-Girly Girly

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009



I love this photo from Vogue Magazine it's playful, fun and girly. Inspired I did my search for lovely items that I felt let you express that inner girly girl without going too far.

But first, this Marchesa Dress from the Pre Fall 2009 collection is so lovely.



This dress may be a bit too much for some, but something about this dress is so fun and pretty to me.




Ok so back to our search for lovely girly finds like this Bold Boutonniere Dress



or this Terasina Dress


I know, I know, I've talked a lot about dresses but I love them and this Garden Dress is no exception, plus it's on sale.



Maybe you'd like to add a few girly items to your home it's ok, indulge yourself and check out this post for some lovely bathroom items to get you inspired.

{top image from vogue}

4 comments:

Unknown July 22, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

i <3 all these dresses! esp the pink one :-)

Piper Jacquelyn July 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Ruffles are pretty much fabulous. I would wear them every day if I had the possibility to!

the southern hostess July 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Perfection! I love all of these girly finds!

Southern Champagne Wishes July 23, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

Gorgeous Vogue photo and I love all of the dresses! Ruffles are definitely at the top of my list!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP