It's Gotta Be The Shoes

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008

With fall comes fabulous clothes but also equally fabulous shoes. One of my favorite things about fall is always shopping for new shoes. While the shoes in my closet are waging a take over, I probably don't need another shoe. This reasoning obviously hasn't stopped me from shopping and looking. Here are a few I've got my eyes on. Some of these lovelies are perfect for any budget and some would be perfect gifts for yourself.

Ada by DKNY for your inner fashionista


Moschino Cheap & Chic Platform Pump For business and pleasure


Lustre by Nine West Perfect for everyday


Moray by Privo Something sporty


Lizzie patent-leather driving mocs Another everyday shoe.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 26, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

love the Moschino Cheap & Chic Platform Pump

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP