I need this.

>> Monday, September 15, 2008

My addiction, affinity for purses is well documented. Well this weekend while out and about I was sporting one of my new favorite bags and realized that while its big and full of room {something I love in a pure} it took me forever to find the things. Reading through my reader on Sunday, I discovered Lou Lou Bell and thought stylish cases for all those little things in my purse that are always hard to find. Here are my favorites.





{discovered here}

PS. These would be perfect gifts for girlfriends, who doesn't need a case to hold make-up, keys etc. Plus make this a bridesmaids gift and put some lovely goodies inside and I'm sure they will love that gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP