I Am Brilliant!

>> Wednesday, September 17, 2008


OK, while I am brilliant, it's pretty little things that received the award. I know I'm a bit late but thank you to the oh so lovely blog Simply Elegant for extending this award to me. I am truly excited to be awarded this honor. If you haven't visited Simply Elegant, please do there is plenty of design eye candy to get you inspired. Now, I have to pass this on to seven other blogs that I think are brilliant too {this was a difficult task}.

Design Crush
The Notebook
The Finer Things
This Is Glamorous
Elizabeth Anne Designs
Desire to Inspire
Once Wed

There are plenty other inspiring blogs (check out my link list) but if you haven't read any of these above please do so you will be glad you did.

5 comments:

Faire La Fete Productions September 17, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

I am so humbled right now. Thank you so much for the honor! It's innovators like you that keep us going from day to day. Thank you so much!

Kelly September 18, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

awww, thank you! you've made my day. :)

xo
Kelly

ami @ elizabeth anne designs September 18, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

awww! you are just the sweetest! thank you!

Anonymous,  September 22, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Wow! Thank you so much!!

Jess September 25, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Beh. I am so bad at keeping up with my g-reader. A belated congratulations and thank you for the award!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP