In The Details: Baby's Breath

>> Monday, January 25, 2010



I remember when everyone was telling Brides that a chic yet inexpensive way to save on your floral budget is with Baby's Breath. While this flower option never went out of style, new and fabulous trends came on the scene. Well, I can't help but notice that baby's breath is showing up in a lot of weddings in new and stylish ways. While some may think baby's breath is resided to be used for filler, they would definitely be missing out on its fabulousness. I know, I know, you need some pictures so here they are...

Baby's Breath would be perfect for bridal or bridesmaid bouquets.



A lovely and unexpected decor detail at your ceremony










a Sophisticated yet playful option for reception decor.









Baby's breath has always been one of those details I love seeing at weddings. Hopefully these few photos can give you some inspiration for your own wedding planning. Until tomorrow.

{photo sources: Martha Stewart Weddings #1,6;Real Simple #2; JL Designs and Ryan Phillips Photography #3; InStyle Weddings #4; Brides #5,8,9; Pacific Weddings Magazine blog Love Notes #7; Town and Country Weddings #10}

3 comments:

Sallie Ann January 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

I am ashamed to admit that more than one florist and boyfriend has heard my wrath after being presented with a bouquet that included baby's breath in the mix. Looking at these lacy, elegant bouquets and adornments, I see how lovely this flower can be on it's own, and think I may call a few people back and apologize again!

People St.Clair January 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Hi Sallie Ann,

I'm glad I could help :) I think when baby's breath is uses as filler it doesn't do it justice.

carissa February 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

thank you for featuring my work!!! so glad you see the beauty in baby's breath :) xoxo, c

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP