In The Details: Bella Figura

>> Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a splendid weekend.  One thing I love is stationery and I always enjoy seeing the latest wedding collection from Bella Figura that releases every year towards the end of December.  When I saw their latest collection full of  lovely designs, I couldn't resist sharing a few favorites.








If you're in search of lovely wedding stationery inspiration, there is plenty to be found on this site.

{image details: Gotham, La Salle, Boardwalk, True Vintage, Classic Chevron}

2 comments:

Sarah Hartley January 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM  

Ooh great pics! And great inspiration for my wedding invites :)
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

People St.Clair January 10, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

Hi Sarah,
Great! I'm glad I could offer a little inspiration.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP