Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF lovely readers.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  Mine was very busy but not busy enough that I couldn't share a few favorites for the week.  I'd like to start with these



The link was tweeted by twitter/blogging friend, Shannon Darrough ,editor of the fabulous blog I Love Your Crazy., and ever since I clicked that link these mugs, the plates and platter have been on my mind.

Also, now that the holidays are over and I'm trying to control my spending, these outfits aren't helping me in that plight.




{outfits from here}



I've never been one to pass up a pretty pattern and if you place that pattern on a bag--I'm yours. This bag is my favorite but there are plenty of other great bags and accessories on this site. This travel bag has me daydreaming of a Summer vacation (yes already).



{discovered here}

Here's a fun weekend DIY project I'd like to try and I'm thinking this would also make a lovely gift.


{photo from here, discovered here}

After testing out some new recipes over the holidays, I scratched out notes on random pieces of paper and clipped them to the recipe, but these sticky notes would come in handy in the future.


{discovered here}

Well, that's it for this week.  Have a lovely weekend everyone.

1 comments:

fashion bags January 13, 2022 at 2:03 AM  

Travel bags:https://mybosidu.com/collections/travel-duffel-bag-1

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP