Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday lovely readers.  I hope you had a wonderful week. Mine jetted by until yesterday and things just seem to drag all day.  Nevertheless, it's now Friday and I'm ready for the weekend, but first I have to share favorites.  Starting with this delectable delight.





discovered via pinterest here, I quickly clicked the link for the recipe thinking I could make this cake on my birthday. Then I thought maybe I might want to pick up the cookbook too.

Since we're talking food, I thought this is a creative way to carry lunch




If you're searching for 140 characters of inspiration or what to share for a facebook status update this book may give you a little help or a lot of laughs.  I love the fun little books in this series.  They are full of hilarious quips and will definitely make for good conversation.



I'm already a little (a lot) obsessed with stripes so naturally these shoes are the object of my most recent desire.



Speaking of stripes, Kate Spade has made stripes their featured pattern of the month. There is so much striped goodness I just can't stand it.





Have you seen the adorable valentine collection from Rifle Paper Co. ? If you're looking for lovely cards to send start here.

That's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'll see you here on Monday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP