In The Details: Shades of Gray

>> Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope your weekend was lovely.  Over the weekend, I was trying to think about what detail I'd share this week.  Well nothing was clicking.  After looking through various inspiration files on my computer and through google reader and pinterest... still nothing. 



Then I thought about how the color gray is everywhere and has become a very popular wedding color used alone or with another color.  What seemed like a trend, appears to be here to stay. 



In honor of this beautiful neutral, I pulled all the gray inspiration I could  in tribute to this lovely color. 





What I love about this color is how well it works with all colors and how easily it can be worked into a wedding style be it modern or traditional.




While gray may already be on your radar, if not, hopefully as you build those color palettes or plan for the future, you'll keep this cool color in mind.

{photo sources: Martha Stewart Weddings; Brides; The Knot; BHLDN; Oh So Beautiful Paper; My Sweet and Saucy; Amy Atlas}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP