Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday friends.  I hope you had a lovely week.  I feel like this cold weather is trying to end my love affair with Fall and introduce me to Winter.  I'm not ready for that quite yet.  I'm also not ready for Christmas Trees, tinsel, or decking the halls of my house, but even if I'm not in the Holiday spirit just yet, I can't ignore all the recently introduced holiday collections that may turn my bah-humbug spirit around.  Naturally that can be easily done with the holiday preview from Elva Fields




Who doesn't love the pretty baubles from Elva Fields and if you have any holiday festivities to attend one of these little lovelies will be perfect. Speaking of pretty necklaces and such, I'm thinking it may be time to expand my bracelet collection.  These will be the perfect start.




{source: 1/2/3/4/5/6}


While these could be used anytime of year, they are perfect for holiday decor indoors and out.




{discovered here}





one word...adorable




Really loving this jacket





since I'm wild about polka dots, naturally I'd love these pretty pillows



{discovered here}

this is simply beautiful and I love that the artist gives a behind the scenes look at how these porcelain vessels are created.





{discovered here

Well everyone that is it for this week.  I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend.  I'll see you here on Monday.



2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

www.louisvuitton30.com

Anonymous,  November 11, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

We provide louis vuitton speedy 25Handbags, which are very useful and at the same time very attractive. Customers can get our Sologne bag handbags in different color combinations, sizes and patterns. All our collections are of reasonable price. They are Louis Vuitton Voyage
as per the requirement of our customers

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP