In The Details: Preston & Olivia

>> Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday Everyone.  I hope those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a lovely day with friends and family.  While I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, I did spend some time over the Holiday, thinking about the In The Details post for today. One thing I love here at Pretty Little Things are beautiful head pieces for weddings and any other celebratory event.  I can't remember where I first saw the lovely hats and headpieces from Preston and Olivia but I am certainly smitten. How does a girl not fall in love with  prettiness like this and this?




This week, I wanted to feature the lovely bridal head pieces from this Couture Milliner and maybe you'll be smitten too.







 Until Tomorrow everyone.

{all photos from here, visit their shop here}

2 comments:

Dara Kent-Cobb November 28, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Thank you so much for the lovely feature!

People St.Clair December 1, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

You are welcome, your headpieces and hats are truly divine.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP