In the Details: Twigs and Honey

>> Monday, August 2, 2010

wedding necklace_twigs and honey

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. A few weeks ago I saw some teaser photos of a new Twigs and Honey collection and couldn't wait to see the lovely new pieces.

wedding head piece_twigsandhoney5

wedding head piece_twigsandhoney4

Let me just say I swooned when I saw all these beautiful new pieces. What I love about Twigs and Honey is that there is a sweet sophistication to their designs.

wedding head piece_twigsandhoney3

wedding head piece_twigsandhoney1

I know when it comes to wedding headpieces there are plenty to choose from. While you're doing your searching, make sure Twigs and Honey is on the list.

1 comments:

Erin @ Slipcover Your Life August 2, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

love the flowery necklace in the first shot.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP