In the Details: Odds n' Ends

>> Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely weekend.  This weeks In The Details post is a mix of lovely things perfect for your wedding and beyond.

First when I saw the sneak peek to the Anniversary Collection by Duet Letterpress I couldn't wait to see more.  While many of us may not know or have forgotten what should be given to your spouse for each anniversary, this lovely collection gives you a little reminder and a lovely keepsake at the same time.






{all photos from Duet Letterpress}

I fell in love with these clutches after seeing them here.  Beautiful chiffon in delicious colors how do you resist? 





I love all the digital magazines out there right now and love when I discover a new one.  I saw announcements for  S Magazine and just love all the fresh and pretty inspiration in this first issue.  Check it out

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 7, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

Love those cards!

Susana Esteves Pinto June 7, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

Than you for featuring our S Magazine!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP