Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  Even though Monday was a holiday this week just seem to go way to slow for me.  Well, like every Friday I'm all about sharing my favorites with you so lets get started.

Fell in love with the vibrant color and beautiful design of this necklace




{discovered here}

I've seen these skirts featured on plenty of blogs and I'm developing a bit of a crush on them.



why not pair these shoes with the skirt.



{discovered here}

I may need to get a 2nd pair of sunglasses, these will definitely work.



{discovered here}

This is keeping my tea set obsession alive



{discovered here}

I may have a slight obsession with totes, but can you blame me?



{discovered here}

Well that's it for this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you on Monday.

2 comments:

Christina June 5, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

What a beautiful necklace! Oh my goodness!
xx
Christina

Anonymous,  June 7, 2011 at 6:30 AM  

Love that tote, very cute!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP