Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF everyone.  I'm so happy today is Friday.  I hope all you had a lovely week as well.  Today, is all about my favorites for the week and I have a few to share.

First, I am in love with this bag.  It makes me want to fill it with beach gear and just relax for the afternoon.  Sadly, the price is definitely holding me back from making the purchase.



As the weather warms up I've been thinking about adding a few dresses to my closet and have a few favorites that strike my facy.





{dress 1, 2, 3}

If you are traveling this summer, you should get a personalized luggage tag.


{discovered here}

Really loving this two-tone sandals



That's it for this week.  I hope you have a marvelous weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP