In the Details: Weddings and Shopbop

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday lovely readers.  How was your weekend?  I hope it was sunny and not rainy like mine.  Because of the rainy weekend I had a lot more time inside and I was looking at the recently launched wedding boutique from Shop Bop and fell in love with a few of the dresses, specifically the collection Notte by Marchesa.










Beyond the pretty dresses, this wedding boutique launch got me thinking about weddings and retail chains.  Recently a slew of retail stores (costco included) have jumped into the business of wedding dresses and I'm curious, what are your thoughts.  Is there a point where enough is enough? or do you feel the more the merrier?

{all images from the shopbop wedding boutique lookbook}

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP