Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a great week this week.  With the nice weather this week I know I wanted to spend more time outside than inside.   This week, I have a mix of favorites to share.

Even with everything being digital, I'm still a girl who loves paper, so I fell in love with all this paper goodness featured here, but am smitten with this



and this



Adorable is how to best describe these shoes



{discovered here}

These have me thinking about Summer



{discovered here}


As I've said before, sparkle and stripes get me every time



{found here}

While there is plenty of pretty in this shop.  These personalized birthday cupcake stands would be a perfect gift.



{discovered here}

This and this  are a perfect and  stylish option to organize and store a few things, for me I'd start in my office.





{discovered here}

Well that is all for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you on Monday.

3 comments:

Helen March 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

Oh I LOVE those red ballet pumps with the candy stripes!

Unknown March 26, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

just found your blog - it's whimsical and enchanting and i'll definitely be back! i'm following you now and can't wait to read future posts!

x,brittney from www.hushnwonder.com

People St.Clair March 28, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

Hi Helen,
I know those red flats are just perfection. I think the bow/puff is what makes the shoe.

Hi Brittney,
Oh thank you so much for the lovely compliment, and thank you for following the blog.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP