Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF everyone.  While I'm so happy it's Friday, I'm even happier to share some favorites with you.  I'll cut the chit chat and start sharing the pretty.

As the warm weather continues to taunt me, I keep thinking about pretty things for Spring like these oh so chic wedges.



{photo and discovery from here}

I think this dress would go nicely with those shoes



{found here}

I love the pastel hue of this tea set




Since we're talking about pastels, I'd love to have a set of these.




{both items discovered here}


I love the creative design of these chairs.  What a wonderful way to add a little flair to your outdoor space.



{discovered here}

While this would make the perfect gift, I would like a set of these for myself.



{found here}

I can always find a reason why I need a lovely tote.  This one would be for shopping ;) 




{discovered here}

Well that is all the favorites I have for this week.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.  I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP