Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello lovely readers. We made it through yet another week so why not celebrate with some favorites.

I shrieked with delight when I read the announcement about Kate Spade bedding coming soon.

kate-spade-gardner-street-bedding-1286577947

kate-spade-heirloom-rose-bedding-590a-1000810

kate-spade-garden-grove-bedding-590a-100810

Love this nautical inspired headband.

FF_headband_nautical sailor flower not_neonshine_etsy

{discovered here}

I need this notebook

Multi-Notebook_1_Design-Crush

{photo and discovery here}

These desk-it post it notes can keep me organized week to week.

FF_Poketo_deskit2-460x460

FF_poketo_deskit1-460x460

{found here}

The inner 8-year old in me wants this.

FF_nostalgia electrics_hard candy cotton candy maker

{discovered here}

These are just too cute not to have at a party.

FF_yumbot robot cupcake molds_ perpetual kid

{discovered here}

I think these plates would find a happy home in my cabinet.

FF_Jimmies-on-frosting plates_anthropologie

{found here}

Hello pretty dress

FF_ASOS Slash Neck Knitted Dress

{also found here}

That's it for this week, I hope you enjoy your weekend, I'll see you here on Monday.

2 comments:

Katherine October 15, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

how could you possibly wake up unhappy in bedding like that? LOVE IT!

People St.Clair October 16, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Hi Katherine,
I totally agree, I don't think you can wake up unhappy with bedding like this. Thanks for visiting the blog.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP