Bridal Market Favorites

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

Good morning everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Let's start the week off with lovely dresses from Bridal Market. I saw plenty of beautiful dresses in my reader this weekend and wanted to share a few favorites.

Amsale
FA2011_mswed_Amsale A-Line Gown

Rivini
FA2011_mswed_rivini2

FA2011_mswed_rivini trumpet dress

Christos
FA2011_mswed_Amsale3

FA2011_mswed_Christos1

Monique Lhuillier

FA2011_monique lhuillier3

FA2011_monique lhuillier2

Reem Acra
FA2011_mswed_reem acra1

I'm definitely drawn to the more dimensional designs but couldn't leave out the more traditional designs either. I can't wait to see how brides take these lovely dresses and incorporate them into their weddings.

{images from Martha Stewart Weddings}

3 comments:

Victoria October 18, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

love the first photograph. so elegant. bows always make me crazy!

People St.Clair October 19, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Hi @ Cara I'm glad you like the dresses all of them are just gorgeous.

Hi @ Victoria Amsale always creates the most elegant dresses. the bow is what I love most about that dress. Thanks for visiting

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP