Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 30, 2010

Well TGIF everyone. Now that I feel better and I'm not so dizzy with cold/allergy medicine, I'd like to make up for a week of sparse posting by sharing plenty of favorites. Let's get to it!

There are plenty of uses for this fun confetti garland.



Perfect for gifts, parties or weddings, the options are limitless.
discovered here

I have to admit I've never been a girl who decorated with wallpaper (except for use in various craft projects) but I'm excited for the release of this wallpaper, I see a wall or two in my future covered with this oh so lovely wall paper from Oh Joy




Look for the release late August. Will be available here {discovered here}

I am in love with Brochu Walker.






The Fall 2010 collection makes it a bit easier for me to embrace the coming of Fall. The only thing I wish is that my eyes weren't bigger than my wallet.
Thank you Unruly Things for making the introduction.

Currently have a crush on this table runner



I wouldn't mind these for my desk




Both items discovered here



while on the abc kitchen site I just got distracted by this



I've been wanting to increase my collection of cocktail rings, this or this would be a lovely additions.




I think I may have to visit a few antique shops as well.

Summer isn't over yet, so it's not too late to add a lovely wedge to your summer shoe collection.



{photo and discovery here}

OK, before I get a little carried away I'll stop here. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. See you Monday!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP