Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday lovely readers. I hope you had a wonderful week. As you know it's time to share some of my favorites for the week. Let's get to it.

Loving these cushions


{discovered here}

I have a lovely little gift card that I may use on this



{found here}

or maybe this, or this





I've been thinking these may help keep me organized during the day.



{found here}

Remember a few weeks back I talked about this delightful wallpaper designed by Oh Joy? Well if you're like me and were waiting for it's release it's here.





Thank you Susy Jack for the lovely flashback to one of my favorite bags when I was younger. I'll definitely have to indulge in a few of these fab styles





Well that's it this week. I had some other little lovelies I want to share but I'll save those for next week. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I can't believe September is right around the corner. Check back on Monday for the winner of the Shabby Apple Giveaway, it could be you. If you haven't entered yet do so here. You have until Sunday at 6:00PM ET.

1 comments:

Absolutely Ladylike August 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Beautiful selection! I adore the necklaces...

Have a great weekend, cheers: Evi

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP