Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Friday and time to share some favorites for the week so let's get to it.

When Brancoprata tweeted these I just had to share them as a favorite, aren't they the cutest?





Everyone needs a fun party shoe right?



I had a pun that included the words "solid gold" it sounded so good in my head not so much when I typed it out, so if you love these little lovelies find them here

Speaking of gold, I'm in love with this nail polish



found here

loving this dress


and well really everything else I discovered on this website





{discovered here}

Oh this mug is now on the wish list,



so is this and this tea towel.





{discovered here}

They say it's never to late to start planning your gifts for the holidays, well this year I'm excited for the debut of Gifted Magazine. For as fabulous as the editors blog is, I know the magazine will be just as wonderful.

Well everyone, have a wonderful weekend. I'll see you on Monday.

1 comments:

Brancoprata August 9, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

So in love with your favorites!!!!... You always have such great eye for fashion!!!! LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP