In The Details: Beach Chic

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

Every time I see this ensemble



I think how wonderful it would be for a chic beach wedding. Using this dress as inspiration, I compiled some lovely details perfect for a beach inspired wedding.







why not use coral details in unexpected ways








Sure sea shells are a traditional beach inspired detail, but incorporated them in small touches.










There are plenty of lovely items to use to aide in the decor that can easily be used in your home after the wedding like

Under the Sea Serving Pieces



Assorted Beach Shells could be used to fill vases or as part of table centerpieces.



Small and simple touches can easily carry out an easy breezy beach themed wedding. Oh and if you are planning for a beach wedding next year, take advantage of all the great deals on beach inspired decor as the Summer season starts to come to an end.

{images from Martha Stewart}

3 comments:

The Princess & the Pee July 12, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Where is the white wedding dress from? I thought it was from J.Crew but I can't find it on their website.

People St.Clair July 12, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Hi Princess and the Pee

It is from J.Crew I think it's part of the fall collection you can see it in the lookbook here:
http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/Weddinglookbook.jsp

I'm not sure when it will be available.

Unknown December 12, 2017 at 2:06 AM  

Hi,

I am looking for the "under the sea serving pieces". the one that looks like a tree branch with two big clam bowls on the top. How can I get that?

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP