Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 9, 2010

While this was a short week, I'm still very happy it's Friday. Even happier to share a few favorites for the week.

Who doesn't need a little motivation? Loving this "Dream Big" necklace from the Jess LC Franklin Collection. Check out the rest of the collection for more motivational words.




I'd love to spend my summer in outfits like this. To start, I need this dress




Aren't these the cutest shoes



{discovered here}

how about a bright colored bag for summer?



{found here}

I'm amazed this was done by hand, and I kinda want one for myself.



{discovered here}

That's it for this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. See you on Monday.

2 comments:

Unknown July 9, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

I love that dress. And I LOVE that necklace! And that entire outfit on The Sartorialist is covet-worthy.

Jingger C. July 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

I sooo love that gray dress and green shoes! =)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP