In the Details: the Odds n' Ends

>> Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Monday everyone. I hope everyone had a good weekend. This week is all about fun little wedding bits I've been holding in my idea files.

I've been in love with these word bubbles since I saw them featured in Martha Stewart Weddings.



Wouldn't this be a fun favor for friends at a bridal shower. Besides who can resist pretty calligraphy?






{inspired by this post}

If you're looking for lovely alternatives to flowers for your big day, please think about these oh so pretty pins or fabric bouquets






If you're all about having a traditional garter toss but want something lovely and unique, take a look at these.





{discovered here}

It's not secret that I'm a fan of statement makers and what better way to do it than with something like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP