Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 4, 2010

Even though it was a short week, I'm so happy it's Friday. I have some lovely favorites for you this week, so let's go.

I didn't want this weeks post to be about my 2ND weakness--shoes. But when you see something pretty you just have to share it-- Right?

I just love a wedge heel shoe so when I saw this, featured here. I swooned just a bit.



Then of course I found out about these and Toms calls them the worlds first "heels with heart". Not like I ever need a reason to purchase shoes but if you do, I'm hope this helps.



Who doesn't love a few pretty dresses for summer?

This one would be great for pre-wedding festivities like and engagement celebration or rehearsal dinner.



if you're looking for something casual for any day of the week this would be perfect.



If you're summer calendar is filling up with plenty of events and you need a few pretty dresses try

this



or this



and definitely this



{inspired by this post}

I need one of these on my desk



{discovered here}

I love fun and unique things for my kitchen so I loved this post that featured plenty of conversation starting items like this milk pot.



I know if I broke this out on a bad day and made some yummy hot cocoa all things would be better.


While I've shared plenty of pretty things today, I had to share some fabulous links as well.

Let's start the summer right with some deliciously cool cocktails

I'm just in overload from all the gorgeous postings for the Inspired Creations Contest hosted by Elizabeth Anne Designs and the Sweetest Occasion. If you haven't seen any of these contest entries, then let's stop talking now and you go ahead and click here and here.

Well lovelies have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you Monday.

5 comments:

Amy@OldSweetSong June 4, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Oh I love that polka dot dress. It's super cute.

People St.Clair June 4, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Hi Amy,
I love the polka dot dress too and noticed a few other polka dot dresses I also liked at the Ruche website, if you haven't already take a look.

Cyd June 4, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

So glad you're loving the Inspired Creations Contest - thanks for the love! xoxo

Melissa June 5, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

I love the floral dress with the red bow. Such a pretty summer dress.

ABC Dragoo June 9, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

Omgosh!

Thanks a bunch for linking to my *very* favorite Summer cocktail recipe. You must whip up a batch and keep it handy for spur of the moment Summer entertaining = it's so delicious!

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.
xxABCD

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP