In the Details: from the Runway to the Wedding Aisle

>> Monday, June 14, 2010

I love fashion. Inspired by the Resort collections, I couldn't help but notice so many trends go from runway to wedding aisle. I pulled a few favorites of design trends I love seeing and wish to see come down the aisle.

It may be a bit too much to ask to see more bold color but I'm loving the multi dimensional dresses, some of which are already showcased in Monique Lhuillier's current wedding collection.

monique-lhuiller-Resort20112

If not bold color, I'd love to see a few dresses full of pattern

Resort2011-inthedetails2

simple one shoulder silhouettes that still make a statement

Resort2011In the details2

gorgeous tiers and ruffles

resort2011-indthedetailss-2

If you are searching for inspiration for your wedding party attire, be sure to include fashion. Some of your favorite trends on the runway can easily transfer to your wedding day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP