Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Friday everyone. I think this weeks list of favorites is about indulgences and wish list. If you have a clear definition of needs vs. wants you should be fine, but if you're like me and that line is a bit fuzzy... well, you've been warned.

I'm really loving this lamp set by Tim Biskup. They're hand painted but that price really makes me have to love these from a far.



While I don't think you can ever have too many vases, this hand painted vase would be perfect to display summer blooms.



{discovered here}

You can really never have too many dresses for Summer.




{discovered here}

Who can resist a little shimmer?



This coin purse would be a perfect gift for yourself, and others of course.



{found here}

I'm always looking for great items to use for parties and this cookie tray would be perfect to add to the collection of any hostess.



{this great find was found here via here}

I don't really have a need for a waffle cone maker I do want one and maybe you do too. Plus it's Summer and who isn't going to have ice cream...



{found here}

Let's add these to the list of wants too.




{discovered here}

Well have a wonderful weekend lovely readers. I hope you have fun plans. Mine will be to trying to beat the blazing heat and humidity. Until Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP