Friday Favorites

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone. I know. We're a little late today with our favorites for the week so instead of me talking let's share some pretty things.

Pretty embossed paper cupcake stands is simply party perfection to me.



{discovered here and here}

Since I haven't seen a bag I didn't like this one would be perfect for a little weekend travel or nice for a trip to the beach.



{discovered here if you're looking for luggage this post is perfect}

Let's keep our bag and purse conversation going a little bit longer to talk these pretty patterned purses.





I'm in love with the colorful patterns and fabric textures. Go ahead and click over to this fabulous shop. You know you want to.
{discovered here}


I was daydreaming about this outfit (and yes, that bag too--I know it's a problem)



and clicked over to the site and fell in love with this dress.



{photo and discovery made here; dress photo from site}

I'm intrigued by this.



it looks easy but I feel it might be a bit complicated. Discovered here

Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend whether its full of items on your to do list or full of relaxation. Enjoy. We'll see you Monday.

2 comments:

Cathy May 16, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

the cupcakes might have been my favorite, my second would be that gray purse!

April May 17, 2010 at 3:27 AM  

The cupcakes are my favorite.Love the colorful jelly beans, the different toppings of icing and the cupcake stands all look so attractive. Hhhhmmm oh so yummy!!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP