Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone. This weeks favorites is a mix of home and fashion so let's get started shall we...

Who can ever say no to polka dots?




{discovered here}


All I can say about the necklace and bracelets is GORGEOUS!



{discovered here}

If you want more pretty things to look at, check out these oh so beautiful earrings.



Who can resist pretty pattern like this. Besides every home needs a lovely throw or two.



Also who can resist these poufs? If you're looking for color and pattern to fill any room, these will work perfectly.



{discovered here}

Since we're talking about pretty patterns. Isn't this lovely? I love the color but I also love this heart pattern design.



{discovered here}

I've been thinking about re-organizing my kitchen recently and I stumbled upon these. While I have no plan of how I will organize, I think these would come in handy. Plus I like the lids.





{found here}

While these have nothing to do with kitchen organization. I sure would like to have them.



{discovered here}

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Until Monday.

4 comments:

letterstobetsy May 21, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

yummy! i like the black dress with polka dots. It looks casual and yet perfect for a day look. I also have several of those jars with the lids. I have them in the kitchen and on my shelves. They are filled with my sea shell collection :)

People St.Clair May 21, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Hi Letters to Betsy,
You're right the dress is perfect for day, I think it would transition well for something casual at night too.

Oh, I'm really loving these jars, you just might sell me on getting them :)

E May 21, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

I'm so torn this season. Do I love stripes or do I love polka dots? Chalk one up for the dots! :)

People St.Clair May 22, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Hi Elizabeth,

I do understand the dilemma I feel the same way but I think the polka dots have won out for me too.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP