In the Details: Seersucker

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

A few technical glitches this morning was not going to stop me from sharing this weeks in the details post. With Spring comes a bevy of lovely details like peonies, parasols and lovely outdoor celebrations. One thing you'll see in the mix at a Spring or Summer wedding is one of my favorite details...Seersucker.

My inspiration this week came from this lovely dress.



There is something casually elegant and preppy about seersucker that I can't resist and while you usually see the wedding party adorned in seersucker...





that doesn't mean, it should be limited to the wedding party only. Why not include it in a few other details like your ring pillow.



I just think this is such an adorable invitation and a perfect way to add a little touch of seersucker to your wedding details.



Now, I do believe you can have too much of a good thing so if you love seersucker but want to incorporate it in an unexpected way let these images give you some inspiration.

Oh, before I go I couldn't resist sharing these oh so fabulous bow ties.



{details: seersucker suit from j.crew; bridesmaid dress from thread}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP