Friday Favorites

>> Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone and so we don't waste any time let's talk Friday Favorites for this week.

I think every time I visit this shop, I always find way too many lovely things and this is no different.



These would be so lovely at a garden tea party. Seen here.

While I'm so happy Spring has sprung I'm not looking for any April Showers but I really love this jacket.



{discovered here}

Let's not limit chevron patterns to stationery or home decor, why not have a little of this pattern in your accessories. Aren't these earrings great?



Oh and you can't forget this bangle. Discovered here.

Some would say these are too much, but I think they make the perfect statement.




Discovered here

I keep seeing this clutch featured on different blogs and I can't keep acting like I don't love it or want it.




Well everyone have a wonderful Friday and a Happy Easter!

6 comments:

andreajoyce April 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I love all your Friday Favorites this week!!!

Have a great weekend!

Mitzi Curi April 2, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

I love that yellow clutch! It's as cute as a bug's ear!

Unknown April 3, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

These are the greatest picks--I just love each and every one!

xo Mary Jo

Jess LC April 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Thank you so much for doing a shout out about my chevron earrings! Great news, we got them in a lighter weight which is perfect for sensitive ears and costs less! We just dropped the price yesterday :).

Have a great weekend!

Chyme April 5, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Hi! youve got a great blog. love it!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP