Friday Favorites

>> Friday, April 9, 2010

Well it's Friday and time to share some favorites.

How can you disagree with this statement?



{found here}

Wait a minute... how much more loveliness can one store share?



I know, I know, I've talked about this collection already, but I just wanted to revisit this...




{rediscovered here}


I fell in love with these




{from here}


Speaking of love can I have this necklaces. Sadly I saw more than one necklace that I like.



{from here}

All I can say is this is fabulous.




while it's not available in the US store, the search is on and check here for updates and new bake ware discoveries

Because who would I be if I didn't share at least one bag



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP