Friday Favorites

>> Friday, March 19, 2010


Happy Friday lovely readers. I hope you had a good week. What better way to start off our friday favorites than with this lovely thread social dress.



{discovered here}

who could resisit this maxi dress yet another little lovely.



speaking of little lovelies this classique top is perfect for Spring. There are plenty of other pretty things in the shop take a look.



from here

I wouldn't even know how to play a ukulele but this is so darn cute I couldn't help but share it.



{discovered from here}

One of my favorite blogs featured this oh so lovely clutch and after seeing this one.




I then discovered this rosette clutch too.



I've developed a little crush for these kate spade cuties



{found here}

impressed with the casual and cool items from the L.L. Bean Signature collection.







{discovered here}

*photo of TGIF t-shirt from here.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

2 comments:

Valeria's Designs March 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

those dresses are awesome, I always thought myself too short but these I may just have to try!! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP