In the Details: Macarons

>> Monday, March 22, 2010



For today's In the Details post we're talking about the sweet delectable treat macarons. Why would a macaron be a detail to love? It's easy these delicious treats are hard to resist, but what I love is how they fold so easily into the wedding details whether it's as the center of attention.







or as a lovely and delicious wedding favor






maybe part of the dessert buffet





Who can resist a sweet treat at the end of a sweet celebration? No one. I should share that these little lovelies are easy to eat but a bit complicated to make so if you're interested in a little DIY I suggest trying this or this recipe both come with helpful instructions and tips.

Not interested in DIY don't fret see if a bakery in your area makes macarons if not, visit here.

{photo source:#1,3,4-7 marthastewart weddings and #2,8 brides}

2 comments:

Unknown March 22, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

So pretty! Makes me want to learn to make them!

xo

People St.Clair March 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Hi Mary Jo
I'm really good at eating macarons, I think its time I learn how to make them :) I have a feeling patience is definitely required.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP