Room with a View

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

If I could, I'd pack my belongings and move into this home it's so lovely. I saw this home featured here from a feature here. I know already too much talking so check out the pictures and see for yourself (swoon if necessary it's OK).

LeeKleinhelter2-atlantahomesandlifestyle

LeeKleinhelter3-atlantahomesandlifestyle

LeeKleinhelter1-atlantahomesandlifestyle

LeeKleinhelter4-atlantahomesandlifestyle

Usually, I just keep photos of inspiration in a file to reference whenever. But, I just couldn't stop thinking about how lovely every room was and I had to share some of my favorites with you. Go ahead, add these to your own inspiration file.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP