Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone. It's my favorite day of the week for many reasons, but especially since I love sharing lovely goodies with you.

Like this lovely corasge flower necklace I discovered here



I couldn't resist clicking around the Boden site and then I discovered this



After seeing this bag here and here I couldn't resist.



While there is all this text selling it's features, I was already in love.

I would love to have one of these in my home office.



{discovered here}

Um, how cute is this?



Keep going with the floral theme with these



More lovely discoveries from the web...

I'm very excited about these, I just need to pick out my favorites.

Who isn't in love with this wedding?

Definitely can't wait for this and this to make their debut.

How fabulous is this Brides dress?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

seesaw designs January 15, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

great roundup. that necklace is pretty awesome.

2 by Design January 15, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Yep, I'll take all of these please. Let's start with Boden...

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP