In the Details: Don't Forget the Rings

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

Lovely ring pillows are the detail of interest this week. Sure you can go for the traditional white, satin or lace pillow but I don't think that's who you are. You want something different, maybe colorful, a little modern and of course something that will stand out.

Let's share photos first and talk details later.

Simply modern are the pillows from Bklyn Pillow.



Whimsical and full of eye candy are these pillows from Llubav.






What I love most is learning about the creative process that goes into creating these fantastic pillows and you can learn more about them too here.

These pillows from 5eizen give a twist to the traditional. Bold blooms can definitely make a statement.





If you're looking to find details that fit into your vintage themed wedding the pillows created by EvieS have a mix of vintage style and lovely hand-crafted details perfect for a home-spun or vintage inspired wedding.




Maybe a pillow isn't your style and you want something different. If that's the case I'm sure you've heard, seen or read about Paloma's Nest and their lovely Ring Bearer Bowls. If you haven't, well let me introduce you.





If you would like to do a little DIY here are some great ring pillow projects:

Linen Ring Pillow



Silk Flower Ring Pillow



Layered Organza Ring Pillow



Ribbon Ring Pillow




With all the details that a Bride has to think about it's easy for the ring pillow to be missed or thought about at the last minute. Maybe this post will inspire you to move this up on your list of details to tackle so it isn't forgotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 16, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Cool post as for me. It would be great to read more concerning that matter.
BTW check the design I've made myself Companionship in London

2 by Design November 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Ohhh man, these are SO lovely. I chose a plain, raw silk pillow for my own wedding, but now I think I'd like a do-over!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP