Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello lovely readers, are you as excited as I am that it's Friday? Well as I was compiling favorites this week, I noticed a trend. It was all about keeping warm. With winter well on it's way I have more pretty little things that can keep you warm.

Settle in with a little bit of this and this as I share some Friday Favorites.






Oh and you'll need one of these too.



Stay cozy while lounging around your house in these



{discovered here}

If you need a little more than hot cocoa, step it up with this coffee espresso set



{discovered here}


OK, I know I've talked a lot about coats. You're probably wondering why I yet again am sharing another coat, but um... look at it... falling in love yet? Me too.



{discovered here}

**Oh you should know, the loveliness doesn't end with this coat. Proceed with caution at least you've been warned.

Now if you're making a gift list for an Holiday that is about 43 days away then may this weeks favorites get you inspired.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comments:

Kelly November 13, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

lovely finds this week! i especially love the coat and the espresso set.

xo
kelly

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP