In the Details: the tablescape

>> Monday, September 21, 2009

I like many of you have been to plenty of Weddings. One way I feel a couple can show off their personality and style is through the design of their reception tables and centerpiece. I know, I know, there are those who may not know a centerpiece can be more than a grouping of flowers. While I know you know this, I'm sure there are plenty of people around you who just don't get it. Worry not, I get it and I know that the standard grouping of flowers while lovely isn't always the first choice.

Why not get creative with your table scape and let your style shine through. Let's stop all the chatter and get to the good stuff... photo inspiration.

add your own twist to the traditional centerpiece and table design.





You may like tradition but want to add a pop of color and a bit more unexpected decorative elements.





Who says that your table should be full of flowers? A centerpiece of candles or tapers is not only lovely but budget friendly.




Thinking that traditional table settings not for you? Let the theme of your wedding do the talking for your table scape.

A lovely school theme for Fall



I love this Modern Baroque table by JL Designs,





There are numerous resources for table scape inspiration and if you want to do something different just do it.

{Sources: Brides, Martha Stewart, JL Designs, }

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 21, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Very pretty and good ideas.

carissa September 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

thanks for the shout out! LOOOVE your blog! xoxo, c

Anonymous,  September 22, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Awesome blog! I just came across it and I am a huge fan! Those tablescapes are amazing and I have know that those anemones will be in my wedding for years. Such a fan.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP