Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

Today's Friday Faves is a mix of a few things that I've seen and love.



I have to lament again about items I love being out of stock but as I think about cooler weather I start thinking jackets and this Amber Road Coat in Black Houndstooth is it not fabulous? Of course it's on my wishlist. PS. it is out of stock so add your name to the list to be notified.

I'm loving these peep toe flats.



Loving this Wool Duffle Bag from the Gap. Perfect carryall for Fall.



If you're in search of something new for your table, this Ink Toile Dinnerware would be perfect.





Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

3 comments:

People St.Clair September 18, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Hi Mer,
The coat is georgous. I love mod cloth. It's in stock in brown and white but I love this black and white one.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP